4614 Falcon Avenue
Check-in/out: Friday - Friday
Unit Size(s): 4 BR
When you stay in Kissimmee on your Florida vacation, you're in the center of it all! Our convenient location right next to the Walt Disney World Resort, Sea World Orlando, and Universal Orlando Resort puts you right in the middle of all the fun Central Florida has to offer. Just a short drive in any direction takes you to an exciting one-day adventure. Head for the beautiful white sand beaches and gentle Gulf waters of Florida's west coast, about 90 miles away. The sun-drenched Atlantic beaches are even closer - perfect for a day of fun in the surf. Blast off for a tour of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, or experience the rolling hills and fresh water springs of the Ocala National Forest. So start planning your visit today and surround yourself with excitement in Kissimmee! It's all within your reach when you stay in Kissimmee.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony or Patio, Cable or Satellite, DVD, Floor 1st with step, Full Kitchen, No Phone, Sleeper Sofa-Queen, Two Twins, Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Kissimmee, Florida is the Orlando International Airport (ORL), located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: Daytona Beach (55 miles away), Tampa (80 miles away), and Cape Canaveral (54 miles away).
- Universal Theme Park – A vacation to Orlando is not complete without a trip to the world-famous Universal Theme Park. Visit here
- Orlando Premium Outlets – At the Simon premium outlets in Orlando there will be a shop to catch everyone’s interest. Visit here
- Kissimmee Swamp Tours – The Kissimmee Swamp Tours will give you the unique opportunity to explore the untouched and pristine headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Visit here
- Giordano’s Restaurant – For delicious pizza and Italian cuisine, there is no place better than Giordano’s Restaurant. Visit here
- Smokey Bones Bar & fire Grill – For good food, good drinks, and good times a trip to Smokey Bones is a must when in Kissimmee. Visit here