Myrtle Beach Resort VIP
5905 South Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 1 / 2 BR
Welcome to the seaside golf capital of the world – beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. A beach lover’s paradise and a golf enthusiasts dream, the area boasts miles of gorgeous sandy beaches and more than 100 golf courses.
Myrtle Beach Resort’s 700-foot stretch of beach is ideal for getting that perfect suntan. Nestled directly next to the Atlantic Ocean, you and your loved ones will enjoy convenient access to the cool ocean and nearby attractions.
On the 36-acre lot, you’ll have your pick of 6 swimming pools, multiple tennis courts, a 400-foot lazy river and a health spa complete with steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony or Patio, Blender, Cable or Satellite, Ceiling Fan, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Floor 1st with step*, Floor 2nd*, Floor 6-10*, Full Kitchen, Internet In-Room, Iron And Board, Microwave, Onsite-Basketball, Onsite-Internet, Phone, Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- The closest local airport is the Myrtle Beach Airport, located 6 miles away.
- The closest city to Myrtle Beach would be Conway, SC. It is located about 14.2 miles northwest and is only 20 minutes away.
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park- Spend the day or night at Family Kingdom exploring the coolest amusements, games and tasty treats imaginable.
- Boardwalk- The best mile to discover along the Myrtle Beach coastline.
- Wild Water & Wheels- Wild Water & Wheels is a 16-acre park filled with exciting rides and slides.
- Whispering Pines Golf Course- The challenging, lush course at Whispering Pines Golf Course will challenge and relax you all at once.
- Pier House Restaurant / Pier View Bar- Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner, this beautiful restaurant will surely satisfy you and your family.