90 Wards Cove Road
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Nickquenum 90 is a lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bath house with a nice lake view. This home sleeps 4 and comes equipped with a kitchen, grill, gas fireplace, cable and internet.
Sebago Lake is a perfect spot to vacation amid the rural beauty of about 50 square miles of mountains, lakes and ponds. It offers a variety of activities such as swimming, hiking, and more, regardless of your interests. Enjoy the peaceful natural surroundings while you camp out amid the rural beauty.
There is a lot to do all within walking distance but also nearby there are discount stores and antique shops with great items to take home. Visit the museums for a quick history tour. Dine out at the surrounding restaurants famous for land-locked salmon. Other attractions within driving distance include the White Mountains of New Hampshire, LL Bean, whale watching cruises, and the historic city of Portland.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest airport to Standish, Maine is Portland International Jetport (PWM), located approximately 16 miles away Visit here
- The closest city to Standish, Maine is Portland, Maine, located approximately 20 miles away.
- Seacoast Adventure Park – For a day of family-fun it will be hard to beat Seacoast Adventure Park, located only 20 miles away Visit here
- Funtown Splashtown USA – A day that both the young and young-at-heart will be sure to cherish. Visit here
- Maine Street Grill – Some of the best food in the area with a great bar atmosphere, plenty of dining and a wine room. Visit here
- Black Bear Café – A delicious Irish pub that will fill you up for all your Sebago adventures. Visit here