Northridge at Camelback
145 Pine Court
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 3 BR
You’re sure to love the serene Pocono Mountains in beautiful Tannersville, Pennsylvania. Spend some time skiing in the winter and horseback riding in the spring and summer. Or, grab the family for a shopping trip and check out the outlets. As a Travel Advantage Network traveler, you’ll have access to Northridge Camelback’s on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
If you book more than 72 hours prior to check-in, the parking fee is $30 for two (2) parking spaces (two cars). If you book your reservation between Wednesday and your check-in date, the parking fee is $40 for two (2) parking spaces (two cars).
- All cars must be registered prior to arrival
- There is a two car limit to each unit
- The property has three overflow lots available for additional parking
- Failure to comply with this policy will result in a fine at the traveler's expense
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest airport to Northridge at Camel Back is the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) located approximately 115 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to the Poconos is Scranton, Pennsylvania, located approximately 32 miles away.
- Golf – From classic courses designed by Donald Ross and Robert Trent Jones to more modern landscapes made by Jack Nicklaus, there is something to catch any golfer’s interest. Visit here
- Fishing – Between fishing locations, pay lakes, national, state, and local parks there are plenty of options to satisfy the angler in all of us. Visit here
- Bell School House – This one room school house was built in the 1870’s and operated as a place of learning until 1953, and is now maintained by the Monroe County Historical Association. Visit here
- Brother Bruno’s Pizza – For delicious Italian food and pizza be sure to make a stop by Brother Bruno’s Pizza. Visit here
- Pass Me Not International Green Market – for unparalleled jerk chicken, smoked fish, plantains, and black eyed peas a stop by Pass Me Not International Green Market is a must. Visit here