Pointe Resort Condominiums
10410 N. Cave Creek Rd
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 1 BR , 2 BR , 3 BR
Welcome to the ‘Valley of the Sun’, Phoenix, Arizona! Whether your tastes run from the diversionary to the adventurous, this location is the best choice. Phoenix is home to one of the most colorful and lush deserts in the world.
The area is ideal for golfing, whitewater rafting, power boating, water skiing, fishing, hiking, hot air balloon rides and so much more. On-site, guests will enjoy a hot tub, outdoor pool, tennis court, and grill.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest airport to Pointe Condominiums is the Phoenix International Airport, located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: Sedona, Airzona (109 miles away), The Grand Canyon National Park (221 miles away), and Las Vegas, Nevada (293 miles away.
- Castles-N-Coasters Theme Park – Arizona’s fines family fun and thrill park for both the young and young-at-heart. Visit here
- The Phoenix Zoo – Do not miss the chance to see some of the world’s most beautiful, exotic, and eccentric animals. Visit here
- Desert Botanical Garden – the Desert Botanical Garden has 50 acres of beautiful outdoor exhibits with 139 rare, threatened, and endangered plants from around the world. Visit here
- Joe’s Farm Grill – Featured on the Food network’s Diner, Drive-ins, and Dives, Joe’s Farm Grill is known for cooking common food uncommonly well. Visit here
- Postino – The valley’s original neighborhood wine café and restaurant. Visit here