10700 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, Maryland
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Voted the best luxury condominium in Ocean City by Metropolitan magazine, this stunning 2-BR, 2-BA condo is loaded with high-end features. Relax on your private balcony and enjoy the ocean view, or lounge in the newly renovated and furnished living spaces and bedrooms. A fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, free WI-Fi and two TVs offer all of the comforts of home. The Quay also features private parking, a game room with a pool table, pinball and video games, a ping pong room, a sauna, indoor and outdoor pools, a lounge and a private tennis court, along with a convenience store with all of the necessities and 24/7 security.
The beach is just a short stroll away, as is some of Ocean City’s best shopping, dining and entertainment, including the Gold Coast Mall. Centrally located on 107th Street, the Quay has everything to create lasting beach memories.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC*, Balcony*, Cable or Satellite*, Coffee Maker*, Dishwasher*, DVD*, Full Kitchen*, Hair Dryer*, Iron And Board*, Microwave*, No Linens Provided*, Sleeper Sofa-Queen*, Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Ocean City, MD is Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY), located about 37 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, MD is Dover, DE, located about 70 miles away. Visit here
- Northside Park – Ocean City’s largest and most popular park, with 58 acres of athletic fields, playgrounds and more, including over 100 special events annually. Visit here
- Ocean City Boardwalk – Dating back to 1902, the 2.5-mile promenade is considered one of the best in the country. Visit here
- Trattoria Lombardi’s – Family-friendly casual Italian restaurant offering pies, subs salads and pasta, along with a full bar. Visit here
- Greene Turtle – The original location of this popular, 40-year-old sports bar and grille and family restaurant. Visit here