Salt Creek Golf Retreat
2359 Old State Road 46
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Salt Creek Golf Retreat is located in the heart of Brown County just two miles east of the quaint town of Nashville, Indiana. For over 100 years painters, photographers, writers and artisans have found their inspiration in Brown County, surrounded by natural beauty, serenity and cultural charm. The beautiful rolling, landscape of Salt Creek Golf Retreat borders the Brown County State Park.
Your condo includes a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, two televisions, washer, dryer, iron, and a relaxing balcony. On-site enjoy Salt Creek's golf course, putting green, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant, bar and snack bar.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender, Cable or Satellite, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Floor 2nd, Full Kitchen, Iron And Board, Microwave, No Phone, Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Salt Creek Gold Retreat is Indianapolis International Airport, which is located about 55 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Nashville, Indiana is Indianapolis, Indiana, located about 44 miles away.
- Brown County Art Gallery – Be sure to visit Brown County Art Gallery to satisfy your desire for culture and beauty. Visit here
- Holler Hoppin’ Zip Lines / Rawhide Ranch – Don’t miss out on this fun-filled day the whole family will cherish. Visit here
- Yellowwood State Forest – Do not miss the opportunity to be immersed in some of the most beautiful forests in Indiana. Visit here
- Big Woods Brewing Company – A great pub style dining experience that will be sure to give you the energy you need to continue on your adventures. Visit here
- Hobnob Corner Restaurant – Whether you go for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or baked goods, stop by Hobnob Corner Restaurant to eat your fill. Visit here