Wapato Point Resort
1 Wapato Point Parkway
Check-in/out: Sunday - Sunday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
This quintessential four-season, four-star resort is set on unique terrain in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains along Lake Chelan, where the high desert meets the mountains. More than a mile of private waterfront shoreline, including a boat slip, and a long sandy beach complements amazing resort amenities. Take to the lake on jet skis, kayak, or paddle board, or take a dip. Choose from eight outdoor seasonal pools on the property and our Olympic indoor pool at the recreation center, where you can relax in the hot tub afterwards. Play a game of tennis while the kids play in the playground. Miniature golf is a great pastime with family and friends and several golf courses are a short drive away. Onsite restaurant and bar, plus a grill for outdoor cooking, are resort conveniences appreciated by guests.
Four area lakes provide a fun fishing adventure. Explore the great outdoors on a hike or horseback. When snow comes, ski close by at Echo Valley Ski Area or go snowshoeing or snowmobiling. The resort is walking distance from the quaint village of Manson, and a few minutes away from Mill Bay Casino for nighttime entertainment.
The Chelan Valley is home to more than 30 wineries spanning scenic rolling hills, and more than a dozen are within ten miles of Wapato Point. Your Lake Chelan experience will be enhanced by wine tastings of the fabulous local wines and winery tours, one of the region’s most popular attractions. This outstanding vacation destination satisfies any whim of the most discerning traveler any time of the year.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender, Cable or Satellite, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Fireplace, Wood, Full Kitchen, Internet In-Room, Iron And Board, Microwave, Sleeper Sofa-Queen, Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Wapato Point Resort is Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT), located approximately 52 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Wapato Point Resort is Seattle, which is located approximately 187 miles away.
- Wapato Point Cellars – New menus daily and wine tastings make this a popular dining destination for locals and tourists alike. Visit here
- Tunnel Zip Lines – Fly over fabulous views of vineyards, orchards, and the Columbia River on one of the fastest zip lines in North America. Visit here
- Historic Ruby Theatre – Enjoy the latest films and marvel at the Renaissance Revival architecture of this cherished local landmark built in 1913. Visit here
- Blueberry Hills – Locals love this family-owned, farmhouse style restaurant serving made-from-scratch country cooking. Comfort foods include juicy burgers and fresh fruit pies. Visit here