Westin Cape Coral at Marina Village
5951 Silver King Blvd.
Cape Coral, Florida
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s):1 BR , 2 BR
Take in the gorgeous surroundings of Western Florida when you stay at waterfront The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. The 19-story tall building provides guests with views of the Gulf of Mexico, Caloosahatchee River and Tarpon Point Marina. Equipped with a full kitchen and balcony, the two bedroom, two bathroom suite is perfect for up to six people. The resort is filled with amenities for those of all ages including three outdoor pools, an on-site boat slip (available for guests at an additional fee), a playground, an on-site restaurant, and a fitness center. Whether you're out on the water or relaxing at the on-site spa and salon, you will find plenty to do during your stay in Cape Coral, Florida.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is the closest airport located approximately 20 miles away. Visit here
- Fort Myers is the closest city to Westin Cape Coral at Marina Village, located approximately 14 miles away.
- Tarpon Point Marina - Explore this waterfront community while you dine, shop and play. Visit here
- Fort Myers Beach – Only 30 minutes away, these white, sandy beaches are picturesque and perfect for a relaxing day in the sun. Visit here
- Zoomers Amusement Park – Play at this indoor/outdoor amusement park and choose from a variety of games, rides and attractions. Visit here
- Disney World - Take a day trip and visit the "happiest place on Earth," located 187 miles away (approximately 3 hours).
- Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar & Grill – Dine on the beautiful waterfront of paradise in this casual atmosphere, and take your pick from seafood, salads and more. Visit here
- Pinchers – Try one of the their signature crab or fried fish dishes and dine at this seafood eatery. Visit here