330 S. 42nd St
Brigantine Beach, New Jersey
Check-in/out: Friday - Friday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
If you're looking for a relaxing vacation experience, you are sure to enjoy your stay at Cedar Sands. The beach will entice you with its warm sand and cool ocean water as it gives you an opportunity to read a book and bathe in the sun's rays. When you're through taking a walk along the shoreline, inhale the fresh salt water breezes and enjoy the ocean view from Atlantic City's boardwalk. Later, head back to your vacation home for a quick dip in the pool. Your passions and sensibilities are sure to be stimulated at Cedar Sands.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your Travel Advocate and check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender*, Cable or Satellite, Ceiling Fan*, Coffee Maker*, Dishwasher*, DVD*, Floor Ground w step*, Full Kitchen, Iron And Board*, Microwave*, No Phone, Sleeper Sofa-Queen*, VCR*, Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Brigantine Beach, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport (ACY / KACY), located approximately 19 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Brigantine Beach, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located approximately 5 miles away.
- Drive onto the Beach – Brigantine provides several areas where driving on the beach is not only permissible but encouraged if you enjoy off-roading. Visit here
- Bird Observatory – For the ornithologist in all of us, do not miss the chance to see numerous beautiful winged creatures at the Brigantine Bird Observatory. Visit here
- Boating – For a fun-filled day with the family in Brigantine, rent a boat and explore the Cove, go bird watching, fishing, or crabbing. Visit here
- Hooper’s Restaurant – A trip to the shore is not complete without a stop by Hooper’s Restaurant to satisfy all your seafood desires. Visit here
- Macedonian Grill – It doesn’t matter the time of day; you can eat your fill at the Macedonian Grill for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Visit here