Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 3 BR
The Outer Banks awaits you! This destination is perfect for families, couples, and friends of all ages. There are endless outdoor and indoor activities and exciting events that occur year-round and you are sure to have a relaxing stay regardless of when you visit. Colington Pointe is a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo located on the sound side of the area but only 2 miles from the beach. Lounge by the outdoor pool or spend the day fishing for supper. The unit comes equipped with a full kitchen and sleeps 6.
In 1903, the Wright Brothers made the first successful powered flight by man at Kill Devil Hills near Kitty Hawk. Be sure to visit the Wright Brothers National Memorial to learn more about this historical moment.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender, Ceiling Fan, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, floor multilevel, Internet In-Room, Iron And Board, Microwave
- The closest major airport to Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina is Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia, located about 90 miles north. Visit here
- The closest major city to Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina is Norfolk, Virginia, located about 80 miles north.
- Kitty Hawk Kayaks–See the Outer Banks like you’ve never seen it before with guided tours. Kayak, surf or paddleboard; lessons are offered to beginners.
- Wright Brothers National Memorial-Explore this historic landmark and discover history of flight along with a replica of the Wright Brothers’ plane Visit here
- Flying Fish Cafe-An Outer Banks favorite restaurant, this high-end but relaxed dining experience provides visitors with delicious seafood and steak.
- The Kill Devil Grill-This unique diner is one of only 6 diners that are in the national registry of historic buildings. With old-school jukeboxes and a variety of lunch and dinner entrees, the Kill Devil Grill is a perfect outing.