Bay Gardens Hotel
N3495 State Rd 13
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Check-in/out: Sunday - Sunday
Unit Size(s): 1 BR , 2 BR
At the Dells, you'll find yourself surrounded by wide-open spaces and beautiful rock formations. With the Wisconsin River bordering one side of this picturesque resort, you'll quickly be awed by the natural wonder.
Relax on your condo's private patio/balcony, overlooking the pool or the Wisconsin River through the trees. This unit features a full kitchen including a microwave, television, VCR, telephone, and wood burning fireplace. On-site, you'll find a heated swimming pool and deck area, as well as a tennis court. Please note, there is a limit of two cars per unit.
Hike or bike your choice of miles of trails. Or enjoy a fun-filled day at Noah's Ark, America's largest water park. For something different, try your hand at the casinos located at the Ho-Chunk Indian reservation. No matter what you desire out of a vacation, rest assured the ultimate relaxation in a natural setting awaits you
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest local airport is the Dane County Regional (MSN) airport, located approximately 58 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Wisconsin Dells is Madison, Wisconsin, located approximately 64 miles, or one hour away
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum – Family fun less than a mile away. Visit here
- Visit Mr. Pancake for the best breakfast and lunch in the area. Visit here
- Bigfoot Zipline Tours – The best way to see the Wisconsin Dells, fun for the whole family. Visit here
- Trappers Turn Golf Club – This challenging and lush course will surely relax and challenge you all at once!. Visit here
- Fields at the Wilderness: Steakhouse will provide you the perfect steak cooked to perfection after a long day of fun. Visit here