11604 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, Maryland
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
In the heart of North Ocean City, Fountainhead Towers is steps away from the ocean and some of Ocean City’s best restaurants, with the area’s largest park a short stroll away. Park your car and take the Ocean City Beach Bus (24/7 during the summer) to the world famous boardwalk as well as more shopping and dining, or just relax by the outdoor pool and sundeck or work up a sweat on the tennis court.
These high-rise condos offer spectacular ocean and bay views, central air, washer, dryer and dishwasher, kitchenettes, three elevators and on-site management and security. Relax on your private balcony and listen to the gentle sounds of the waves, or enjoy breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
Conveniently located very near a major shopping center, as well as a movie theater, when you need a rainy day activity or just want to get out of the sun.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender, Cable or Satellite, Ceiling Fan, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Floor 11-19, Full Kitchen, Hair Dryer, Internet In-Room, Iron And Board, Microwave, No Linens Provided, Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Ocean City, MD is Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY), located about 37 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Ocean City, MD is Salisbury, MD, located about 33 miles away Visit here
- Northside Park: Fifty-eight acre complex with athletic fields, playgrounds, piers, picnic areas, walking/jogging trails, gymnasium and over 100 events each year. Visit here
- Ocean City Boardwalk: A favorite since 1902, the boardwalk features 2.5 miles of shops, eateries, amusements, night life, lodging and great people watching Visit here
- The Greene Turtle: The original location of this famous sports bar with local handcrafted brews, great food and sports on the big screens. Visit here
- Crabcake Factory: Open all day for great seafood, breakfasts, Tex Mex, family favorites and possibly the best crabcakes in Maryland. Visit here