Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Sebago Lake is a lively spot with multitudes of peaceful camps and state parks where you can sit back and enjoy nature or participate in various family activities. Have a fantastic day of golf at Sebago's 18-hole Championship course, which caters to all levels of play. A beautiful sandy beach is just a short walk away - safe, shallow-entry swimming. Explore the town and find discount stores and antique shops for those memorable items. Visit the museums for a quick history tour. Dine out at our restaurants, famous for land-locked salmon. Other attractions within driving distance include the White Mountains of New Hampshire, LL Bean, whale watching cruises, and the historic city of Portland.
Sebago Lake is a perfect spot to vacation amid the rural beauty of about 50 square miles of mountains, lakes and ponds. It offers a variety of activities, regardless of your interests. Commune with nature while you camp out amid the rural beauty.
Garden II at Sebago Lake is a charming two story cottage with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a full-sized screened-in porch. Peace and tranquility abound in this comfortable setting. The cottage features a full kitchen (no dishwasher) with a coffee maker and microwave, iron and ironing board, cable TV and VCR/DVD combo.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
Cable or Satellite, Coffee Maker, DVD, Floor Multi Level, Full Kitchen, No Laundry Available, No Phone, Sleeper Sofa/Futon
- The closest airport to Sebago, Maine is Portland International Jetport (PWM), located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Sebago, Maine is Portland, Maine, located approximately 33 miles away.
- Seacoast Adventure Park – For a day of family-fun it will be hard to beat Seacoast Adventure Park, located only 20 miles away. Visit here
- Funtown Splashtown USA – A day that both the young and young-at-heart will be sure to cherish. Visit here
- Krista’s Restaurant – It doesn’t matter what time of day or night, Krista’s Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Visit here
- Black Bear Café – A delicious Irish pub that will fill you up for all your Sebago adventures. Visit here