161 Captains Quarters Road
Ocean City, Maryland
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 3 BR
Your condo at Harbour Sails offers a comfortable home away from home in close proximity to the many activities Ocean City, Maryland has to offer. Spend the day poolside at the on-site pool or discovering the area's many attractions. Then head out again to enjoy dining on the freshest catch of the day at one of the many local restaurants. Harbor Sails is a great vacation destination for those looking for unending excitement and fun.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your Travel Specialist, and to check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender, Cable or Satellite, Ceiling Fan, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD*, Floor Multi Level, Full Kitchen, Iron And Board*, Microwave, No Linens Provided, No Phone, Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. American fare can be had here, too. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here