Island Beach And Tennis Resort
40 Folly Field Rd
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Check-in/out: Friday - Friday
Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 1 BR , 2 BR
This Travel Advantage Network home property is surrounded by countless attractions, gorgeous beaches, and plentiful shopping! The resort boasts the largest oceanfront pool on the island, and features a children's pool.
Hilton Head is South Carolina's luxury retreat, an island boasting 12 miles of pristine Atlantic beaches, and an incredible array of birds, turtles, and aquatic creatures, including dolphins!
Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis has 10 courts that will appeal to even the best of players. Guests are given two free hours of court time! This resort recently added a fitness center and a children's arcade to the tennis pro shop. Hours vary per season.
Or, leave the haven of the resort, and create your own adventure by renting a boat or exploring the historic waterfront. For sightseeing and history buffs, just over the bridge from Hilton Head Island is historic Bluffton Township. Settled in 1825, as a summer resort for rice and cotton plantation owners, the town features antebellum homes, churches, quaint shops and restaurants.
*Additional tennis court hours $10 (after 2 complimentary hours). Fitness equipment usage is $5 per day or $25 per week. Workouts are limited to 30 minutes. All-night tennis is available in 30-minute increments, for $5 per token. Wireless internet is available for $29.99/week. (Fee subject to change.)
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest airport to Hilton Head, SC is Savannah Hilton Head International Airport (SAV), located about 27 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Hilton Head, SC is Savannah, GA, located about 31 miles away. Visit here
- Crescent Pointe Golf Club by Arnold Palmer - Arnie’s only public-access course in the Hilton Head area, and it’s a challenging beauty. Visit here
- Biking - Over 225 miles of bike and shared use paths, along with “hidden” routes through historic parks and past local landmarks. Visit here
- A Lowcountry Backyard - Shrimp and grits and the Lowcountry fare South Carolina is famous for, voted #1 by TripAdvisor travelers. Visit here
- The Jazz Corner - Award-winning elegant nightclub with top entertainers, hand-crafted cocktails and a sophisticated menu. Visit here