7604 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, Maryland
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Looking for a memorable summer vacation in Ocean City, Maryland? Look no further than Jada! This lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, Ocean Block condo is ready and waiting for beach-lovers like you. There are many high-end finishes throughout the unit, including new tile flooring, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a full-size washer/dryer.
The over-sized balcony offers great views of the Bay, so get ready to enjoy sunsets daily. Walk only one block to the beach for a day of sun and surf, or stay home to swim in the refreshing outdoor pool. Also within walking distance are many popular restaurants, shops and activities, including BJ`s On the Water, Bayside Skillet, La Hacienda and South Moon Under.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender, Cable or Satellite, Ceiling Fan, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Floor 3rd, Full Kitchen, Internet In-Room, Iron And Board, Microwave, No Linens Provided, Sleeper Sofa-Queen, Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 30 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 30 miles.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Ocean City - Want an amazing adventure? Be sure to visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk - Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore - Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate. Visit here
- Big Pecker's Bar & Grille - This is a must-visit with delicious burgers and sandwiches located bayside with a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Bayside Skillet - Known for its signature pink and white building, this restaurant offers crepes, omelettes and seafood specials along with a dining patio right on the bay. Visit here