Jane at Sebago Lake
66 Ossipee Street
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Get away from it all at Travel Advantage Network's classic New England summer cottage on a quiet street in Sebago Lake, Maine. Enjoy a private lot, just a short walk to the beach. Stoke up the Franklin fireplace and take a cup of java onto the screened porch. Ideal location for yard games and barbeques.
Jane at Sebago Lake is a cozy property with a full kitchen and two bedrooms.
Nearby are attractions including golf, miniature golf, discount stores, antique shops, museums, and restaurants. Other attractions within driving distance include the White Mountains of New Hampshire, LL Bean, whale watching cruises, and downtown Portland.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your Travel Specialist, and to check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest major airport to Sebago Lake, Maine is Portland International Jetport (PWM / KPWM), located about 16 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Sebago Lake, Maine is Portland, Maine, located about 29 miles away.
- Seacoast Adventure Park – For a day of family-fun it will be hard to be Seacoast Adventure Park, located only 20 miles away. Visit here
- Funtown Splashtown USA – A day that both the young and young-at-heart will be sure to cherish. Visit here
- Krista’s Restaurant – It doesn’t matter what time of day or night, Krista’s Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Visit here
- Black Bear Café – A delicious Irish pub that will fill you up for all your Sebago adventures. Visit here