Check-in/out: Sunday - Sunday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Mallard Lakes is simply the best choice for those who want an abundance of vacation activity with a mix of solitude. Lose yourself in the many shops that adorn the area, and bring back a souvenir that will constantly remind you of the fun you had from the boardwalk in nearby Ocean City, MD. A round of golf on the nearby links will surely jump start your relaxation instinct, and horseback riding is the perfect way to take in nature. Be sure to take advantage of early morning fishing at one of the four stocked lakes, then take a midday nap beside either of the resort's outdoor pools.
*There will be a $85 non-refundable amenity and parking charge (for 1 vehicle- NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED-ONLY CASH OR CHECKS), payable at the resort. Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your TVS customer service representative and to check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest local airport is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), located 22 miles away Visit here
- The closest major city to Selbyville, Delaware is Ocean City, Maryland, located about 6 miles away. Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. Visit here
- Little Assawoman Bay - Rent a kayak or jet ski at Top Gun Watersports in nearby Fenwick Island, look for crabs and clams in the bay’s shallow waters, or check out the huge Assawoman Wildlife Area. Visit here
- Crabcake Factory Bayside - Just like it says, this place serves up what might be the best crab cakes anywhere, plus other chicken and beef entrees. Visit here
- Mio Fratello - Enjoy both traditional and unique Italian cuisine in a family-friendly atmosphere Visit here