Mayan Palace Puerto Vallarta
Av. Paseo de la Marina 220
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Check-in/out: Sunday - Sunday
Friday - Frida
Unit Size(s): Studio
A resort of elegance, beautiful views, and wonderful entertainment - Mayan Palace Puerto Vallarta is an oasis waiting for your arrival. There are an endless number of tours, excursions and activities available so you can be sure the fun never ends in this beautiful tourist destination.
Explore the golden sand beach, have a spa day, or practice your golf swing as you enjoy the views from the course. The beauty of Puerto Vallarta’s natural scenery and the various attractions make it an ideal location for couples and families.
*** A mandatory 4% state/lodging tax is charged upon check in
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest airport to Mayan Palace Puerto Vallarta is the Puerto Vallarta International Airport approximately 10 minutes away
- The Malecon - Located in the historic center of Puerto Vallarta, the Malecon is an 870 meter (2,854 ft) long boardwalk. It is a well known landmark not only because it is along the seashore but because all along it there are a great variety of restaurants, bars, art galleries, jewelry shops, boutiques, sculptures and other attractions that turn it into a favorite place for locals and visitors.
- Old Vallarta – A quaint and vibrant area with cobblestone streets , shopping, authentic Mexican cuisine and much more. This is a great place to walk around and simply observe.
- Playa Los Muertos pier - The pier is one of centerpieces of an ambitious downtown Puerto Vallarta renewal program that includes a series of important projects in and around the city. At night, the pier lights up, sets off fireworks
- Whale Watch Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta’s very first premier Guaranteed Whale Sighting company