Mid Lake at Big Boulder
Pine Point Drive
Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania
Check-in/out: Friday - Friday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Lake Harmony is pleasant for all seasons in the Pocono Mountains. Spend the day outdoors enjoying nature and spend evenings at the theatre or concerts. Whether you’re a hiker, biker, skier, snowboarder, or water park lover – this destination promises a true Pennsylvania mountain adventure.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Balcony, Blender, Cable or Satellite, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Fireplace-Wood, Floor 2nd, Full Kitchen, Hair Dryer, Internet In-Room, Iron And Board, Microwave, No Phone, Sleeper Sofa-Queen, Washer / Dryer
- The nearest major airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (AVP / KAVP), and is located 37 miles from the center of Lake Harmony, PA. Visit here
- The closest major city is Allentown, PA, located 43 miles south.
- Lake Harmony Watersports - This experience will create memories that will last a lifetime. Visit here
- Hershey Park - Hershey Park has 12 thrilling roller coasters and over 65 rides and attractions including over 20 kiddy rides and much more, so there is something for everyone to enjoy. Visit here
- Piggy’s Restaurant -Come and enjoy a down home, high quality meal for breakfast or lunch. We are voted one of Lake Harmony’s favorites. Visit here