Myrtle Beach Resort Renaissance Tower
5905 South Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 2 BR
Welcome to the seaside golf capital of the world – beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. A beach lover’s paradise and a golf enthusiasts dream, the area boasts miles of gorgeous sandy beaches and more than 100 golf courses.
Myrtle Beach Resort’s 700-foot stretch of beach is ideal for getting that perfect suntan. Nestled directly next to the Atlantic Ocean, you and your loved ones will enjoy convenient access to the cool ocean and nearby attractions.
On the 36-acre lot, you’ll have your pick of6 swimming pools, multiple tennis courts, a 400-foot lazy river and a health spa complete with steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs.
- Resort parking fee per vehicle is $10/week. Additional parking for motorcycles is available for $20/week. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis with a limit of 5 spaces per traveling party.
- At least one person in the traveling party must be 23 years of age to check-in.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- The closest local airport is the Myrtle Beach Airport, located 6 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Myrtle Beach would be Conway, SC. It is located about 14.2 miles northwest and is only 20 minutes away.
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park- Spend the day or night at Family Kingdom exploring the coolest amusements, games and tasty treats imaginable. Visit here
- Boardwalk- The best mile to discover along the Myrtle Beach coastline. Visit here
- Wild Water & Wheels- Wild Water & Wheels is a 16-acre park filled with exciting rides and slides. Visit here
- Whispering Pines Golf Course- The challenging, lush course at Whispering Pines Golf Course will challenge and relax you all at once. Visit here
- Pier House Restaurant / Pier View Bar- Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner, this beautiful restaurant will surely satisfy you and your family. Visit here