Perennial Vacation Daytona
2525 South Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): 1 BR , 2 BR , Studio
At Perennial Vacation Club in Daytona, the units provide all the comforts of home, with none of the inconveniences. Here it's all about location, location, location!
This Atlantic coast destination is just steps away from the beach and offers breathtaking sunsets and sunrises, with splendid weather to boot! Sunbathe by the pool or on the 23 miles of white-sand beaches. For our more adventurous TAN Travelers, Perennial Vacation Club is located amongst a vast selection of classic Florida's recreational activities, including golf, tennis and a host of aquatic sports.
Perennial Vacation Club is also centrally located near many must-see attractions, such as the renowned Daytona Boardwalk and Pier, as well as International Speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Pepsi 400. And, only about an hour's drive away is Orlando, historic St. Augustine, and Kennedy Space Center.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- Daytona Beach International Airport is the closest airport located approximately 6 miles away. Visit here
- Daytona Beach shores – Formed in 1960 by a group of moteliers who called themselves “2000 Cottages”. This new city stretches for 5 ½ miles along South Atlantic Ave. Visit here
- Daytona International Speedway – Hosts many motorsports events and races throughout the year-including stock car, sports car, motorcycle and go-karting. Home of Daytona 500, the most prestigious race in NASCAR Visit here
- Marine Science Center – Housed in a 5,300-square-foot facility, this uniquely designed marine science center features habitat dioramas and interactive adventures. Visit here
- Congo River Adventure Golf Daytona – Play award-winning miniature golf at Congo River Golf. With eight locations in Florida to choose from, there’s an adventure for everyone. It’s fun for the whole family. Visit here
- Chucherias Hondurenas –Cuban, Latin, Spanish, Central American, Wine Bar and restaurant. Fresh ingredients all the way from the Northern coast of Honduras. Visit here
- Carribean Jack’s – Daytona’s favorite waterfront restaurant and bar with live music on the deck Visit here
- Disney World - Take a day trip and visit the "happiest place on Earth," located 74.1 miles away (approximately 1 and a half hours).