Sea and Breeze Beach Club
16 Tybrisa St
Tybee Island, Georgia
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s): Studio
At Tybee Island, you'll get your history, beach time and local culture all in one place. Whether you dedicate the day to watching for dolphins, deep-sea fishing, parasailing, kayaking, jet skiing or bird watching or if you prefer a day absorbed in Tybee Island history, you'll love the time you spend on your Sea and Breeze Beach Club vacation.
This studio unit features a queen-size bed and includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, television, DVD player, telephone, heat and air conditioning. Located only one block from the beach, Sea and Breeze offers guests an outdoor swimming pool.
Visitors to Tybee Island may enjoy exploring the historic Fort Pulaski National Monument, the Tybee Island Marine Science Center or the Tybee Island Light Station, dated 1773. Or you can time your visit with one of Tybee Island's many events, like the SCAD Sand Arts Festival, Annual Beach Bum Parade or the Annual Tybee Island Pirate Fest.
For more information on Tybee Island, please visit www.tybeeisland.com
* Not all rooms have all amenities
AC, Cable or Satellite, Coffee Maker, DVD, Floor 3rd, Microwave, No Laundry Available, Refrigerator
- The closest airport to the Sea and Breeze Beach Club is Savannah International Airport, located approximately 30 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Tybee Island is Savannah, Georgia, located approximately 20 miles away.
- Tybee Lighthouse and Museum – This 154’ silhouette with original outbuildings gives visitors a panoramic view of Tybee Island. Visit here
- Fort Pulaski – For the history bluff in every group, the Civil War era Fort Pulaski will be sure to please. Visit here
- Tybee Beach Ecology Trip – This two-hour beach trip includes high and low tide beachcombing, exploring tide pools and sandy intertidal habitats, and pulling a 50 foot beach net. Visit here
- Sundae Café – For a casual meal that will satisfy your taste for southern cuisine there is no better place than the Sundae Café. Visit here
- North Beach Bar & Grill – With outdoor patio seating and delicious food an evening spent at North Beach Bar & Grill is an evening well spent. Visit here