Front Street 147
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Check-in/out: Saturday - Saturday
Unit Size(s):1 BR , 2 BR , Studio
In the heart of the Virgin Islands on the beautiful island of St. Maarten, Sea Palace is conveniently located within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, beach bars and casinos. The island boasts over 30 idyllic beaches, with turquoise blue water and powder-soft sand. The atmosphere on St. Maarten is relaxed and welcoming, and an excellent bus/taxi service can get you anywhere on the island you wish to go. This destination offers the Caribbean's finest beaches, entertainment, shopping and dining.
Also unique about St. Maarten is that the island is totally duty-free. Everything you buy during your stay is duty-free, including liquor, electronics, jewelrey and more. Another unique feature is that the island is shared by two countries. Dutch St. Maarten occupies the southern part of the island with the French side to the north. There is no border control between the two sides, so you may go back and forth at your leisure.
Your deluxe accommodations at Sea Palace include a kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, telephone, TV, air conditioning and balcony. Brightly painted, spacious units offer all the comforts of home with great views of either Great Bay or Philipsburg. The closest airport is Princess Juliana Airport (PJIA). On-site, enjoy car rental services, beach, and restaurant. Attractions include: duty-free shopping, golf, boating, fishing, parasailing, beach bars, casinos, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, dolphin swims, horseback riding, water sports, zoo, and live entertainment.
* Not all rooms have all amenities
- Princess Juliana International Airport is the closest airport located approximately 7 miles away. Visit here
- This 37 square mile island contains two countries, French St Martin and Dutch St Marteen. Visit here
- Boardwalk. The boardwalk is lined with beach bars some with hot dogs, some with high class menus. Take your pick.Visit here
- Shopping – Phillipsburg and Marigot, the capitals of the Dutch and French sides, are the hotbeds of duty-free shopping. Visit here
- Casinos – The casinos are all on the Dutch side, clustered around the airport in Simpson Bay or in Phillipsburg. Visit here
- Ocean Lounge – Award winning ocean front restaurant proposing an eclectic cuisine with European and Caribbean flavors. Visit here